PAWS Fund (CURRENCY:PAWS) traded down 10.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 12th. PAWS Fund has a market capitalization of $64,997.00 and approximately $5,821.00 worth of PAWS Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PAWS Fund coin can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00009499 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, PAWS Fund has traded up 12.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.60 or 0.02288098 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00164701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00212695 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027621 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
PAWS Fund Coin Profile
PAWS Fund’s total supply is 672,007 coins and its circulating supply is 187,280 coins. PAWS Fund’s official website is paws.fund. The official message board for PAWS Fund is medium.com/paws-animal-charity. PAWS Fund’s official Twitter account is @pawsfund.
PAWS Fund Coin Trading
PAWS Fund can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAWS Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAWS Fund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PAWS Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAWS Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAWS Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.