Olympus Labs (CURRENCY:MOT) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 12th. Over the last seven days, Olympus Labs has traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Olympus Labs has a total market cap of $2.34 million and $53,366.00 worth of Olympus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Olympus Labs token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0611 or 0.00001672 BTC on major exchanges including Kyber Network, DDEX, OKEx and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $435.06 or 0.11902055 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00029287 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00001267 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
About Olympus Labs
Olympus Labs (CRYPTO:MOT) is a token. It was first traded on November 16th, 2017. Olympus Labs’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,345,709 tokens. The official message board for Olympus Labs is medium.com/olympuslabsbc. Olympus Labs’ official Twitter account is @olympuslabsbc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Olympus Labs is /r/OlympusLabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Olympus Labs’ official website is olympuslabs.io.
Buying and Selling Olympus Labs
Olympus Labs can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, FCoin, Kyber Network, Bibox, IDEX and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Olympus Labs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Olympus Labs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Olympus Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Olympus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Olympus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.