Digital Rupees (CURRENCY:DRS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. One Digital Rupees coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Digital Rupees has a market cap of $32,611.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Rupees was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Digital Rupees has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Digital Rupees Coin Profile
DRS is a PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Digital Rupees’ total supply is 510,802,961 coins. Digital Rupees’ official Twitter account is @DigitalRupees. Digital Rupees’ official website is www.digitalrs.me.
Buying and Selling Digital Rupees
Digital Rupees can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Rupees directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Rupees should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digital Rupees using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Rupees Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Rupees and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.