Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. Absolute has a market capitalization of $158,750.00 and $3,930.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Absolute has traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Absolute coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0179 or 0.00000491 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and STEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.43 or 0.02014913 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.35 or 0.00476087 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00023041 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00024357 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010276 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00020694 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008119 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
Absolute (CRYPTO:ABS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 9,362,694 coins and its circulating supply is 8,870,727 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.