Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 11th. Pluton has a total market cap of $505,208.00 and $10,819.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pluton has traded 12.9% higher against the dollar. One Pluton token can currently be bought for approximately $0.59 or 0.00016086 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009116 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002911 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00027768 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $75.32 or 0.02038667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00166816 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.09 or 0.00219033 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027442 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027425 BTC.
Pluton launched on June 21st, 2016. Pluton’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 850,000 tokens. Pluton’s official website is plutus.it. Pluton’s official Twitter account is @PlutusIT and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pluton should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.