Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 16% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. Peerguess has a total market capitalization of $26,775.00 and $1.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peerguess token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Peerguess has traded up 5.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009069 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027789 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $74.82 or 0.02029368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00165830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00217219 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027462 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027471 BTC.
Peerguess launched on October 28th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 60,537,668 tokens. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess. Peerguess’ official website is peerguess.com. The official message board for Peerguess is medium.com/@peerguess.
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerguess directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerguess should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.