MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. In the last seven days, MintCoin has traded 16% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MintCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange. MintCoin has a market cap of $1.60 million and $16.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00002165 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 44.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
MintCoin Coin Profile
MintCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MintCoin’s official website is www.mintcoinofficial.eu.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MintCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MintCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.