DeviantCoin (CURRENCY:DEV) traded down 7.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 11th. DeviantCoin has a market cap of $920,725.00 and $4,324.00 worth of DeviantCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DeviantCoin has traded down 13.8% against the dollar. One DeviantCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0639 or 0.00001737 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
DeviantCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 16th, 2018. DeviantCoin’s total supply is 16,212,733 coins and its circulating supply is 14,401,701 coins. The Reddit community for DeviantCoin is /r/DeviantCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DeviantCoin’s official Twitter account is @DeviantCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DeviantCoin is deviantcoin.io.
Buying and Selling DeviantCoin
DeviantCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeviantCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeviantCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeviantCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeviantCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeviantCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.