BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 11th. In the last seven days, BLUE has traded 26.1% lower against the US dollar. One BLUE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange and YoBit. BLUE has a market cap of $6.60 million and approximately $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009050 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002950 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.98 or 0.02034495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00165992 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.02 or 0.00217647 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027470 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027480 BTC.
BLUE’s launch date was October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BLUE’s official website is www.blueprotocol.com. BLUE’s official message board is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue.
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.