ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded up 7.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 11th. One ArtByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. In the last week, ArtByte has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar. ArtByte has a total market capitalization of $986,632.00 and approximately $10,992.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.58 or 0.00907573 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00002079 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00018978 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003260 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00001153 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011518 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00001753 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
ArtByte (ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official website is www.artbyte.me. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.