AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 11th. During the last week, AmsterdamCoin has traded 54.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. AmsterdamCoin has a total market capitalization of $17,562.00 and $47.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AmsterdamCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 48.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000014 BTC.
AmsterdamCoin (AMS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AmsterdamCoin
AmsterdamCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmsterdamCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.