Dollarcoin (CURRENCY:DLC) traded down 33.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 17th. Dollarcoin has a market capitalization of $13,516.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Dollarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Dollarcoin has traded down 46.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Dollarcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,528.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.21 or 0.02551446 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006693 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $79.52 or 0.02249255 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00015515 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00067432 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003730 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000183 BTC.
Dollarcoin (CRYPTO:DLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 18th, 2016. Dollarcoin’s total supply is 9,106,714 coins. Dollarcoin’s official Twitter account is @moneydollarcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dollarcoin Coin Trading
Dollarcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dollarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dollarcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dollarcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dollarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dollarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.