ZINC (CURRENCY:ZINC) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. During the last week, ZINC has traded down 32.3% against the U.S. dollar. One ZINC token can currently be purchased for $0.0416 or 0.00001223 BTC on major exchanges. ZINC has a market capitalization of $139,453.00 and $1,569.00 worth of ZINC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029734 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $102.16 or 0.03004558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00130734 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172058 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $331.85 or 0.09759757 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
ZINC’s genesis date was November 7th, 2017. ZINC’s total supply is 22,879,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,353,358 tokens. ZINC’s official website is zinc.work. ZINC’s official Twitter account is @zinc_work.
Buying and Selling ZINC
ZINC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZINC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZINC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZINC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZINC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZINC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.