Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last week, Refereum has traded down 37.2% against the U.S. dollar. Refereum has a total market capitalization of $4.64 million and $632,219.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Refereum token can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Bittrex, DDEX and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008867 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029289 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $100.29 or 0.02916357 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00133865 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00176750 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $335.27 or 0.09749883 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Refereum Token Profile
Refereum’s genesis date was September 25th, 2017. Refereum’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,436,596,590 tokens. Refereum’s official Twitter account is @refereum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Refereum is /r/refereum. The official message board for Refereum is medium.com/@refereum. Refereum’s official website is refereum.com.
Refereum Token Trading
Refereum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX, Gate.io, Upbit, Bibox, OKEx, Cobinhood and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Refereum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Refereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.