Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. One Oxycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. In the last seven days, Oxycoin has traded down 44.2% against the US dollar. Oxycoin has a total market capitalization of $728,145.00 and approximately $353.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00049182 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009263 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00002702 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
OXY is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 1st, 2017. Oxycoin’s total supply is 1,122,382,283 coins and its circulating supply is 892,433,343 coins. Oxycoin’s official website is oxycoin.io. Oxycoin’s official message board is medium.com/@oxycoin. Oxycoin’s official Twitter account is @oxycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Oxycoin is /r/oxycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Oxycoin Coin Trading
Oxycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oxycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Oxycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.