OsmiumCoin (CURRENCY:OS76) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 8th. One OsmiumCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0265 or 0.00000303 BTC on popular exchanges. OsmiumCoin has a total market capitalization of $23,710.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of OsmiumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, OsmiumCoin has traded down 19.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.41 or 0.00713245 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00001941 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00020217 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003341 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00002040 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00010102 BTC.
OS76 is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 5th, 2016. OsmiumCoin’s total supply is 894,026 coins. OsmiumCoin’s official Twitter account is @OS76_OsmiumCoin.
Buying and Selling OsmiumCoin
OsmiumCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OsmiumCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OsmiumCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OsmiumCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OsmiumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OsmiumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.