MidasProtocol (CURRENCY:MAS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. MidasProtocol has a market cap of $1.35 million and approximately $39,521.00 worth of MidasProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MidasProtocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0051 or 0.00000150 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kyber Network. In the last seven days, MidasProtocol has traded 31.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008881 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003443 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.15 or 0.02901777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00132161 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00175608 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $331.45 or 0.09695140 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
MidasProtocol Token Profile
MidasProtocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 262,549,850 tokens. MidasProtocol’s official website is midasprotocol.io. MidasProtocol’s official Twitter account is @MidasProtocol.
Buying and Selling MidasProtocol
MidasProtocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MidasProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MidasProtocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MidasProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MidasProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MidasProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.