Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. Horizen has a total market capitalization of $25.09 million and $433,838.00 worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Horizen has traded 32.7% lower against the dollar. One Horizen coin can now be bought for about $4.71 or 0.00139717 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, COSS, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.19 or 0.01636553 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.65 or 0.00345621 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00053324 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009866 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00030814 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004065 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 35.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Horizen is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on March 9th, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 5,326,163 coins. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. Horizen’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. The official website for Horizen is horizen.global.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, DragonEX, Trade Satoshi, OKEx, COSS, BiteBTC, Binance, Upbit, Bittrex and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.