Gladius Token (CURRENCY:GLA) traded 38% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Gladius Token has a total market cap of $465,626.00 and $120.00 worth of Gladius Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gladius Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0322 or 0.00000959 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Gladius Token has traded down 16.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003411 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $98.21 or 0.02923783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00134676 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00172813 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $331.20 or 0.09860170 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00030421 BTC.
About Gladius Token
Gladius Token’s launch date was October 29th, 2017. Gladius Token’s total supply is 18,039,399 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,461,346 tokens. The official message board for Gladius Token is medium.com/@gladiusio. Gladius Token’s official website is gladius.io. Gladius Token’s official Twitter account is @gladiusio.
Buying and Selling Gladius Token
Gladius Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gladius Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gladius Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gladius Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gladius Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gladius Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.