EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. During the last week, EchoLink has traded down 34.5% against the U.S. dollar. One EchoLink token can currently be purchased for $0.0026 or 0.00000075 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, LBank, HitBTC and Huobi. EchoLink has a market capitalization of $953,288.00 and $26,513.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03012111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00173261 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $333.68 or 0.09831659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
EchoLink’s genesis date was January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 372,810,007 tokens. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EchoLink is echolink.info. EchoLink’s official message board is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1.
Buying and Selling EchoLink
EchoLink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, HitBTC, Huobi and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EchoLink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EchoLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.