DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One DecentBet token can currently be purchased for $0.0142 or 0.00000417 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network, LATOKEN and YoBit. DecentBet has a market cap of $2.37 million and $101,656.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DecentBet has traded down 39% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008819 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003338 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029767 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $102.89 or 0.03030100 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130759 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00174082 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.84 or 0.09859333 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
DecentBet’s genesis date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,297,502 tokens and its circulating supply is 167,707,172 tokens. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, LATOKEN and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.