Cosmo Coin (CURRENCY:COSM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Cosmo Coin has a market cap of $7.58 million and $53,399.00 worth of Cosmo Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cosmo Coin has traded up 1.1% against the dollar. One Cosmo Coin token can now be purchased for $0.0113 or 0.00000331 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, FCoin, CPDAX and UEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003351 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029744 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.35 or 0.03004962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00130454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00173159 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $334.24 or 0.09813316 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Cosmo Coin Token Profile
Cosmo Coin launched on March 1st, 2018. Cosmo Coin’s total supply is 923,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 670,780,889 tokens. Cosmo Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@Cosmochain. Cosmo Coin’s official Twitter account is @cosmochain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cosmo Coin is cosmochain.io.
Buying and Selling Cosmo Coin
Cosmo Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CPDAX, FCoin, UEX, CoinBene and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmo Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmo Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cosmo Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmo Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmo Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.