BetaCoin (CURRENCY:BET) traded down 33% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. During the last week, BetaCoin has traded down 28.1% against the US dollar. BetaCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $6.00 worth of BetaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BetaCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00019031 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00050592 BTC.
BetaCoin (BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2013. BetaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. BetaCoin’s official website is betacoin.info.
Buying and Selling BetaCoin
BetaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BetaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BetaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BetaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BetaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BetaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.