Bela (CURRENCY:BELA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Bela token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0120 or 0.00000350 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OOOBTC, Mercatox and CoinExchange. Bela has a total market capitalization of $465,290.00 and $887.00 worth of Bela was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bela has traded 22.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.50 or 0.00717038 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00002016 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00020319 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003308 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00002033 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000660 BTC.
Bela (BELA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 23rd, 2016. Bela’s total supply is 45,691,081 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,887,895 tokens. Bela’s official website is livebela.com. Bela’s official Twitter account is @BelaCoin.
Buying and Selling Bela
Bela can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bela directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bela should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bela using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bela Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bela and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.