Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Worldcore has a market capitalization of $920,561.00 and $15,531.00 worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Worldcore token can currently be bought for about $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, Sistemkoin and OKEx. During the last seven days, Worldcore has traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00148974 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.09 or 0.00251807 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.34 or 0.10209267 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011211 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Worldcore’s launch date was August 17th, 2017. Worldcore’s total supply is 245,209,299 tokens and its circulating supply is 178,103,291 tokens. The official website for Worldcore is worldcore.com. Worldcore’s official Twitter account is @worldcoresocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Worldcore
Worldcore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Sistemkoin, HitBTC and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Worldcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Worldcore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Worldcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Worldcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.