Vault Coin (CURRENCY:VLTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Vault Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Vault Coin has traded 49.9% lower against the dollar. Vault Coin has a market capitalization of $1,939.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Vault Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016224 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
About Vault Coin
Vault Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 13th, 2016. Vault Coin’s total supply is 530,385,540 coins and its circulating supply is 30,385,540 coins. Vault Coin’s official Twitter account is @vaultcoin1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Vault Coin’s official website is vltcoin.org.
Vault Coin Coin Trading
Vault Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vault Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vault Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vault Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vault Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vault Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.