Steneum Coin (CURRENCY:STN) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Steneum Coin has traded up 6.5% against the U.S. dollar. Steneum Coin has a total market cap of $114,332.00 and approximately $3,127.00 worth of Steneum Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steneum Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0391 or 0.00000607 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.39 or 0.00814313 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004095 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020900 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003608 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008743 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001649 BTC.
Steneum Coin Coin Profile
STN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 10th, 2017. Steneum Coin’s total supply is 6,081,623 coins and its circulating supply is 2,926,779 coins. The official website for Steneum Coin is www.steneum.com. Steneum Coin’s official Twitter account is @steneumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Steneum Coin
Steneum Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steneum Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steneum Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Steneum Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steneum Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steneum Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.