SnipCoin (CURRENCY:SNIP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One SnipCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. SnipCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $6,727.00 worth of SnipCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SnipCoin has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000420 BTC.
SnipCoin (SNIP) is a token. Its launch date was September 29th, 2017. SnipCoin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for SnipCoin is snip.today. SnipCoin’s official Twitter account is @sniptoday and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SnipCoin Token Trading
SnipCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnipCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnipCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnipCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnipCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnipCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.