SafeInsure (CURRENCY:SINS) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One SafeInsure coin can now be bought for approximately $3.94 or 0.00061248 BTC on major exchanges including Escodex and Crex24. Over the last week, SafeInsure has traded 27.6% lower against the US dollar. SafeInsure has a market capitalization of $4.14 million and approximately $265,314.00 worth of SafeInsure was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ZEST (ZEST) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005591 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Delizia (DELIZ) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006458 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00001406 BTC.
SafeInsure Coin Profile
SafeInsure is a coin. SafeInsure’s total supply is 1,145,386 coins and its circulating supply is 1,050,000 coins. SafeInsure’s official website is www.safeinsure.io. SafeInsure’s official Twitter account is @SafeInsure.
SafeInsure Coin Trading
SafeInsure can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Escodex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeInsure directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafeInsure should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafeInsure using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SafeInsure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeInsure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.