RED (CURRENCY:RED) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. RED has a total market cap of $1.98 million and approximately $17,994.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, RED has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar. One RED token can currently be purchased for $0.0153 or 0.00000237 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bibox and DDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.59 or 0.00816648 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002924 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004145 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00020626 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003596 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008626 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001622 BTC.
RED Token Profile
RED is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 30th, 2013. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 tokens. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang. RED’s official website is ico.red-lang.org.
Buying and Selling RED
RED can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Gate.io and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RED should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RED using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.