Project Pai (CURRENCY:PAI) traded up 2.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. Project Pai has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $4.73 million worth of Project Pai was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Project Pai coin can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00002346 BTC on exchanges including LBank, Bitfinex, OOOBTC and Huobi. In the last week, Project Pai has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015465 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00149368 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.30 or 0.00252914 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.77 or 0.10236246 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011242 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Project Pai
Project Pai was first traded on May 24th, 2018. Project Pai’s total supply is 1,660,363,531 coins. Project Pai’s official Twitter account is @projectpai. The official website for Project Pai is projectpai.com. The Reddit community for Project Pai is /r/ProjectPai and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Project Pai is medium.com/project-pai.
Buying and Selling Project Pai
Project Pai can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Huobi, OOOBTC and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Pai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Pai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Project Pai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Pai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Pai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.