Peony (CURRENCY:PNY) traded down 13.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One Peony coin can now be purchased for about $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and Graviex. Peony has a market cap of $22,603.00 and approximately $2,989.00 worth of Peony was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Peony has traded up 96% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 52.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Peony Coin Profile
Peony (CRYPTO:PNY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 16th, 2018. Peony’s total supply is 16,879,850 coins and its circulating supply is 5,650,199 coins. Peony’s official website is www.peonycoin.io. Peony’s official Twitter account is @PeonyCoin.
Buying and Selling Peony
Peony can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peony should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.