Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Paragon has traded 57% higher against the U.S. dollar. Paragon has a market capitalization of $4.54 million and $45,572.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paragon token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0688 or 0.00001070 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, IDEX, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015526 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149453 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00251608 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.81 or 0.10312422 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011251 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Paragon Token Profile
Paragon was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,581 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,936,591 tokens. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Paragon’s official website is paragoncoin.com.
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, IDEX, Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.