Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded 24.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Opus has a market capitalization of $1.80 million and $0.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Opus token can currently be bought for about $0.0129 or 0.00000200 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Opus has traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015548 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149451 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00251546 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.41 or 0.10303337 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011275 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Opus was first traded on July 14th, 2017. Opus’ total supply is 249,308,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,080,549 tokens. Opus’ official Twitter account is @opusfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Opus is /r/opusfoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Opus’ official website is opus-foundation.org.
Opus Token Trading
Opus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Opus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.