Monster Byte (CURRENCY:MBI) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One Monster Byte token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0547 or 0.00000839 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Monster Byte has a market capitalization of $919,471.00 and $0.00 worth of Monster Byte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Monster Byte has traded 69.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015471 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149212 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00250992 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.78 or 0.10227227 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011132 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Monster Byte
Monster Byte launched on July 8th, 2017. Monster Byte’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,822,736 tokens. Monster Byte’s official Twitter account is @casinobitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monster Byte’s official website is monsterbyte.io.
Buying and Selling Monster Byte
Monster Byte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monster Byte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monster Byte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monster Byte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monster Byte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monster Byte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.