News headlines about Market Leader (NASDAQ:LEDR) have been trending somewhat positive this week, InfoTrie reports. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Market Leader earned a news sentiment score of 2.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media stories about the technology company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent media coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Market Leader’s analysis:
- The Consumer Technology Association Inducts 14 Industry Leaders into the 2018 CT Hall of Fame (marketwatch.com)
- Hot Growth Stocks Today: Here Is The Ideal Market Cap For Current Wall Street Leaders (investors.com)
- On the market — 103 N. Madison Place (newsleader.com)
- WorkBoard Adds Veteran Sales and Growth Leaders, Deepens Bench of OKR Experts to Scale Business Faster (marketwatch.com)
- Intrepid by VitalSource Welcomes Dynamic Growth Leaders to Team (marketwatch.com)
WARNING: “Market Leader (LEDR) Earns Media Sentiment Score of 2.00” was published by The Lincolnian Online and is owned by of The Lincolnian Online. If you are viewing this piece of content on another site, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. and international copyright and trademark legislation. The original version of this piece of content can be viewed at https://www.thelincolnianonline.com/2018/11/10/market-leader-ledr-earns-media-sentiment-score-of-2-00.html.
About Market Leader
Market Leader, Inc, online technology and marketing solutions for real estate professionals across the United States and Canada. The Company serves more than 100,000 real estate agents, brokerages and franchisors , offering an end-to-end marketing solution that enables them to grow and manage their businesses.
See Also: Understanding Stock Ratings
Receive News & Ratings for Market Leader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Market Leader and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.