KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One KickCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0168 or 0.00000263 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bibox, YoBit and Gate.io. KickCoin has a total market cap of $8.96 million and approximately $207,837.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, KickCoin has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007969 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015506 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00149264 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00251287 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.79 or 0.10293196 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011260 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
KickCoin was first traded on July 26th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 571,451,066 tokens and its circulating supply is 532,261,716 tokens. The official website for KickCoin is www.kickico.com. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. KickCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@kickico.
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, YoBit, Exmo, HitBTC, Bibox, CoinBene, Mercatox, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KickCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.