HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One HEAT coin can currently be bought for $0.0564 or 0.00000875 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. HEAT has a market capitalization of $2.10 million and approximately $2,880.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, HEAT has traded up 106% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015457 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148624 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00250408 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020334 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.70 or 0.10241259 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00051617 BTC.
HEAT (CRYPTO:HEAT) uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 37,308,303 coins. HEAT’s official website is heatledger.com. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
HEAT Coin Trading
HEAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HEAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.