Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded up 5.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Hashgard has a market capitalization of $2.65 million and $203,984.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Hashgard has traded up 4.5% against the dollar. One Hashgard token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007868 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250584 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $657.53 or 0.10234686 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Hashgard’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,358,849,725 tokens. The Reddit community for Hashgard is /r/Hashgard. Hashgard’s official Twitter account is @Hashgard1. The official message board for Hashgard is medium.com/@hashgard. The official website for Hashgard is www.hashgard.io.
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hashgard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.