Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last seven days, Gambit has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Gambit has a market cap of $3.06 million and approximately $7.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gambit token can currently be bought for approximately $2.65 or 0.00041229 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006121 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00022465 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.62 or 0.00304991 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001233 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
GAM is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 5th, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 2,599,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,154,053 tokens. The official website for Gambit is www.gambitcrypto.com. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto.
Buying and Selling Gambit
Gambit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.