Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0465 or 0.00000722 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Ethereum Dark has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar. Ethereum Dark has a market capitalization of $69,731.00 and $70.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00105998 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22,674.53 or 3.52164521 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005096 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.28 or 0.00082056 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
About Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark (CRYPTO:ETHD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official website is www.ethereumdark.net. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Dark Coin Trading
Ethereum Dark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.