ContractNet (CURRENCY:CNET) traded 20.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, ContractNet has traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. ContractNet has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $578.00 worth of ContractNet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ContractNet coin can currently be bought for $0.0181 or 0.00000284 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha and CoinBene.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004078 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015563 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00149272 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00250269 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $657.58 or 0.10302162 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011266 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
ContractNet’s total supply is 23,000,000 coins. ContractNet’s official Twitter account is @contractNetlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. ContractNet’s official website is contractnet.com. ContractNet’s official message board is medium.com/@contractnetlabs.
ContractNet Coin Trading
ContractNet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContractNet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ContractNet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ContractNet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ContractNet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContractNet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.