CampusCoin (CURRENCY:CMPCO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, CampusCoin has traded 35.3% higher against the dollar. CampusCoin has a total market capitalization of $427,627.00 and approximately $2,457.00 worth of CampusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CampusCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00027600 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
CampusCoin Coin Profile
CampusCoin (CRYPTO:CMPCO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 6th, 2017. CampusCoin’s total supply is 709,961,108 coins and its circulating supply is 509,961,108 coins. CampusCoin’s official message board is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16647.0. CampusCoin’s official Twitter account is @CampusCoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CampusCoin is /r/Campuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CampusCoin’s official website is www.campuscoinproject.org.
CampusCoin Coin Trading
CampusCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CampusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CampusCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CampusCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CampusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CampusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.