BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One BitCoen coin can currently be bought for about $0.0647 or 0.00001006 BTC on exchanges including Sistemkoin and BitFlip. During the last seven days, BitCoen has traded 7.9% lower against the dollar. BitCoen has a total market cap of $453,186.00 and $4,892.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $146.13 or 0.02271167 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016311 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004017 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000683 BTC.
BitCoen is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. The official website for BitCoen is bitcoen.io. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen. BitCoen’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoen.
BitCoen Coin Trading
BitCoen can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin and BitFlip. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitCoen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.