ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded 2.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One ATBCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0211 or 0.00000328 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, BTC-Alpha and TOPBTC. ATBCoin has a market cap of $885,620.00 and approximately $871,264.00 worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ATBCoin has traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6,412.38 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $555.99 or 0.08645237 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012020 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.43 or 0.00986295 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00055532 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009340 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005441 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
ATBCoin (CRYPTO:ATB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 12th, 2017. ATBCoin’s total supply is 54,015,027 coins and its circulating supply is 42,038,227 coins. ATBCoin’s official website is atbcoin.com. ATBCoin’s official Twitter account is @atbcoincom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, BTC-Alpha, HitBTC, Exrates and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.