Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Akroma has a total market capitalization of $1.15 million and approximately $12,732.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Akroma has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar. One Akroma coin can now be bought for about $0.0695 or 0.00001080 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $212.55 or 0.03299488 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00147430 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003342 BTC.
Akroma is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 16,591,962 coins. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Akroma’s official website is akroma.io. The official message board for Akroma is medium.com/akroma.
Buying and Selling Akroma
Akroma can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Akroma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Akroma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.