MACRON (CURRENCY:MCRN) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 23rd. One MACRON coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. MACRON has a market capitalization of $25,978.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MACRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MACRON has traded down 50.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003565 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
MACRON (MCRN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on March 24th, 2017. MACRON’s total supply is 401,421,401 coins. The official website for MACRON is macron.name. MACRON’s official Twitter account is @MacronCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MACRON Coin Trading
MACRON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MACRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MACRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MACRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MACRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MACRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.