Celsius (CURRENCY:CEL) traded up 15.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 23rd. One Celsius token can now be bought for approximately $0.0553 or 0.00000851 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Celsius has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $7,906.00 worth of Celsius was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Celsius has traded up 13.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007130 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003755 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015240 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00151015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.71 or 0.00257386 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $672.86 or 0.10365000 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013547 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Celsius’ launch date was April 11th, 2018. Celsius’ total supply is 700,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Celsius is celsius.network/blog. Celsius’ official Twitter account is @CelsiusNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Celsius’ official website is celsius.network.
Buying and Selling Celsius
Celsius can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celsius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Celsius should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Celsius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celsius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celsius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.