Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 22nd. Over the last week, Ratecoin has traded 6.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ratecoin has a total market capitalization of $190,141.00 and $2,465.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ratecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000024 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000479 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 38.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002346 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013720 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Ratecoin Coin Profile
Ratecoin (XRA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official message board is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ratecoin is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html.
Ratecoin Coin Trading
Ratecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.