Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded up 5.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 23rd. Prime-XI has a market capitalization of $25,423.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Prime-XI coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, Prime-XI has traded up 22.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011563 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000338 BTC.
PXI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. The official website for Prime-XI is primexi.com. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Prime-XI
Prime-XI can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prime-XI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Prime-XI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.